Stay with your Love One in Australia

Finding the love of your life is bliss but spending the rest of your life with “the one” is pure happiness, but sometimes being far away from each other can be really burdensome. Until now. By applying in one of the Partner Visa – Spouse Visa, Fiancé Visa or Fiancée Visa, or de facto – you and your beloved can be reunited in Australia.

If you are married to an Australian Citizen, a permanent resident, or an eligible NZ Citizen, then you are fit for an Australian Spouse Visa. But before applying for a visa, you need to know the basic requirements that you will need in order to qualify.

  • Proof of Marriage or Marriage certificate. According to the immigration law, you and your other half should ‘show mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others’.
  • Proof that you and your better half are living together.
  • The main applicant must be sponsored by his/her Australian spouse (Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen)
  • Be prepared to present your relationship in separate interviews directed by the Australian Immigration.

Completing the requirements might sound easy but if not met correctly, it would cost you your Australian visa application. Give extra care and commitment on your legal documents and records. Be patient of the process because the reward will be great. Don’t let distance get in the way of love, apply for a Spouse Visa today!

For more information regarding Australian Spouse Visa and other Partner Visas such as Fiancé Visa or Fiancée Visa, and De Facto Relationship, please call International Australian Visa Services Manila Office at (02) 521 9484 or Angeles Office at (045) 304 0384. Or email us at